Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Looking For Tips On Youtube Streaming

by Kerplunk » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:46 pm

Hello, I want to deepen my connections with my existing subscribers and potentially attract additional people to my fan base. How can I accomplish this?

Re: Looking For Tips On Youtube Streaming

by palmariums » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:31 pm

Good evening. I often do not have time to play all my favorite games, so I watch YouTube broadcasts. This distracts me and allows me to relax after work. But it often upsets me that there's a lot of spam in the chat or in the comments of my favorite blogger. I read that the article https://chekkee.com/guidelines-for-online-community-moderators/ has ways to moderate all this through moderation. Each game has its own audience, but it's up to you to monitor how they behave during the broadcasts.
Last edited by palmariums on Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by augustusxgermanicus@outlook.com » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:54 pm

I get terribly pissed off by spammers in YouTube chat. Okay, foul language and the like. If my favorite bloggers used some sort of moderation, that would be great.

by Tempton » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:05 am

Hello. For my streaming videos on twitch, I need followers. Where can I buy followers?

by ChioRio » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:10 am

Oh, do you like to play popular games? I am also a big fan of counterstrike and other games, so I can advise one of the best solutions to increase the audience of my twitch channel. In fact, buying twitch followers has a lot of benefits, and the most important thing is that it will not raise any suspicions, as these guys from streamerplus really know a lot about their business. Join and try today.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion