Use this forum for general discussion
13 posts • Page 1 of 21 .2
Problems with sleep

by omalokorrr » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:40 am

I constantly have some kind of anxiety before I go to sleep, and I start having all kinds of bad thoughts, which is why I can't fall asleep. I guess it sounds weird, but I hope I'm not the only one. How do you deal with it?

Re: Problems with sleep

by CraigSchneider » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:53 pm

I think it could probably be related to an anxiety disorder, as it also affects the quality of your sleep. I had a slightly similar situation before, but completely different than yours. I went to a qualified doctor and dealt with the problem for a long time. Therefore, I do not wish anyone to experience these feelings either.

by Gillon » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:38 pm

I can't even describe how much it affects my life, because when I don't get enough sleep, I can't continue to do my daily activities and also function normally. I even took some pills to get rid of these anxious thoughts, but they helped me, but didn't completely get rid of the problem. Heh. I see now that I am not alone with this problem.

by lemanter » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:10 pm

Guys, I'm really surprised that we have a forum about medicine, but it's been so long and no one can give normal advice to a person. Why now? You mean no one can break this one down by the facts? It really saddens me that there are such medics now, can't you advise something normal so that a person can finally start sleeping normally?
I am very disappointed right now.

by AlexDoe » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:29 pm

You can't imagine how many people in the United States of America have anxious thoughts before they go to sleep.
It's the anxious sleep that's a really big problem for a lot of people right now, and it's a society that's evolving in the direction of superiority. And I want to tell you a secret, there's a strange culture that's forcing everybody to evolve fast. And we're often haunted by those thoughts. I've had that problem myself.
I've read a lot of research and read a lot of advice from various psychologists.
How to get rid of it? Really a lot of information has been read and I would like to tell you that the first thing to do is to calm down. Really, this is the best light I can give you so far, and then you just need to gather more information online. But as I said before, the most important thing for you to do is to stay calm, because you really need to take control of yourself first so that you're not haunted by anxious thoughts before you go to sleep.
I know that searching for information on the internet is not such an easy task. If you're wondering what the most informative article I've read is, here's an example https://gojourney.app/sleep-anxiety/ . From you I want to wish you a lot of luck, and that you overcome your problem, And after all it is the thoughts before bedtime bad thoughts that keep us awake, and sleep is very important it is like a vicious circle. And the more we do not sleep, the more bad thoughts we have.

by larissonfiona » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:47 pm

This is a fairly common problem. I read that using the phone before going to sleep has a big impact on the quality of sleep. Try not to use your phone at least half an hour before you go to bed.

by MarshallLester » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:41 pm

I haven't heard anything about the harm of using the phone before bedtime. But I think you just need to relax your nervous system. I don't know, maybe you should smoke weed or try mushroom tea or mushroom gummies from www.shrooms-online.net. It helps me to relax quickly. You should try it too.
Last edited by MarshallLester on Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by among1 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:54 am

Get ready with dordle, a fresh take on Wordle that includes entertaining puzzles and user-friendly improvements! To win, the player must first guess the new word and then select the best response. Players are limited to seven incorrect guesses every round, so attempt to finish the puzzle as quickly as you can. So you believe you can learn dordle game language? Now put a test on yourself!

by Fazenda » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:00 am

I can definitely say that it was the psychologist who helped me fix my sleep problems. I work as a psychologist myself now, so I can help my colleagues. For example, if you need to find where you can rent an office or on the contrary want to make an ad for rent, then here https://members.australiacounselling.com.au/consulting-rooms-for-rent/ you can get acquainted with just such an opportunity. I myself rent an office, which I found here. I hope it will be useful to colleagues and you can also help other people, including those with sleep problems.

by Kelly Terrell » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:26 am

It's a common issue, actually. A recent study found that answering a kipas guys phone call within an hour of bedtime significantly reduced the quality of sleep. At least 30 minutes before bedtime, put the phone away.

13 posts •Page 1 of 21 .2

Return to General Discussion