This forum is simply to detail Knowmedge's press releases.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Knowmedge and FTPLectures Sign Affiliation Agreement

by Admin » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Knowmedge, a high-yield video-based online question bank for ABIM Internal Medicine board review, and FTPLectures, a leading provider of video based medical education, are excited to announce a affiliation agreement. The partnership creates a framework for each company to work together in order to help advance video based medical education.

FTPLectures is a leading provider of medical education and is focused on helping students learn difficult and challenging concepts through an engaging and fun video lecture format. The FTPLectures platform, developed by Dr. Adeleke Adesina, an emergency medicine resident, contains over 150 hours of video presentations. Dr. Adeleke Adesina states “I started FTPLectures in an effort to develop fun video based education to the public. Its difficult to remember and retain all the necessary information simply through lecture notes and big textbooks. With advances in technology, video based education is now possible and should be fun. When students are engaged, they will retain information longer. For this reason, I’m really excited about the affiliation we’ve signed with the team at Knowmedge. Their philosophy of video based learning and helping students find a better way of exam preparation is aligned with the goals of FTPLectures.”

Since its inception, Knowmedge has focused on providing high-yield quality questions to students, residents and internists in preparation for their internal medicine shelf exam and ABIM board exam. The Knowmedge platform was launched as an alternative to existing text-based internal medicine question banks. Dr. Ravi Bhatia, co-founder of Knowmedge states “When we started Knowmedge, it was with the intent of creating a unique audio-video based experience for those in need of internal medicine board review while preserving the question-and-answer format. That’s why I’m so excited about our affiliation with FTPLectures and Dr. Adeleke Adesina. His philosophy of video based learning is in line with Knowmedge and I’m looking forward to working and partnering with FTP to help medical students and professionals around the world.”

Knowmedge is a provider of internal medicine board questions for students preparing for the internal medicine shelf exam and ABIM board exam. The Knowmedge platform contains over 900 high-yield questions with video explanations from 12 different medical categories and over 100 subcategories.

FTPLectures is a leader in online video medical education. The videos on the FTPLectures website and youtube page have been watched over 3 million times by medical students, professionals, nurses, and physicians assistants.

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Knowmedge - Press Releases