Forum to discuss USMLE Exam items in the news
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
USMLE Step 1 Changes Coming

by Admin » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:10 pm

There are some changes coming to the USMLE Exams - primarily related to the focus of the questions. USMLE Step 2 and Step 3 exams will see greater changes than the Step 1 Exam.

According to the handout release, the change in Step 1 is detailed in one sentence: "In 2014 and 2015, examinees will see an increased focus on quality improvement principles and safety science."

http://www.usmle.org/pdfs/Changes_to_USMLE_2014-2015_handout_FINAL.pdf

Re: USMLE Step 1 Changes Coming

by alexandrabotez » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:20 am

Our academic journey starts at university where you are required to write essays about topics from an early age. At the university, there are particular themes and characters that are always in the news. In this case, the course https://essayusa.com/term-paper-help/ that you are taking is more demanding than the exams you have been passing. Sooner or later, you will need to find inspiration from various articles. The above two reasons make our school life easier in terms of time and effort.

by Whosen » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:07 pm

The challenging and thrilling platformer of the game geometry dash lite has captured the attention of mobile gamers all over the world. I am awed by this fantastic game.

by Kelly Terrell » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:19 am

This is a rather prevalent issue. I read that using the phone before bed has a x trench run significant impact on sleep quality. Try not to use your phone at least 30 minutes before bedtime.

by danifrenko » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:28 am

@Whosen

I heard about that too, plus my teacher recommended these positive q words to improve my mindset haha. The letter Q is so unusual!

by pascalemacejkovic » Mon May 15, 2023 6:56 am

Excellent article; many thanks for the information you provided. Visit tiny fishing if you have lots of free time.

by bursellll » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:05 am

This is a really great site. Thanks for your sharing. Greffe de Cheveux Turquie

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to USMLE in the News