Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
not letting me choose an answer?

by cabalaska » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:44 am

Hi,
I'm at work and using chrome to answer questions between pages!
When I open a new set of test questions, I am able to select an answer for the first question. It gets hightlighted and I am able to "submit". However, the subsequent questions don't allow that to happen--I can't highlight/choose an answer and the "submit" button does not light up giving me the ability to hit "submit". I can watch the video and do everything else, but when I go to the next question, it categorizes the previous question as "skipped". And this occurs with each question thereafter.

I have tried logging out and even reinstalling chrome. All to no avail.
Any suggestions/help?
thanks
cab

Re: not letting me choose an answer?

by dominiccooper » Sat May 28, 2022 4:03 pm

According to the many reviews I have found on the Internet, topwriting.services is the best option for anyone who wants to find important information in a few clicks quickly.

by KaitlynBishop » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:57 am

Practice shows that internet scams are rarely investigated at the decent level, so it is important to keep your eyes open and check everything out. It goes for everything, including academic writing services and the level of their trustworthiness. I’ve spent several days to find a treasure in this “trash can.”

by DavidCooper » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:06 pm

If you don’t know where to start writing your paper on inequality in the workplace and beyond, check out this post: https://www.smartbusinessdaily.com/diversity-in-the-workplace/. It has all the actionable tips you need.

by seduksiemm » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:46 am

Here they want to check that if there is any write my essay reviews what you would do to remove it. This will tell you about your capability in handling the challenge. This problem which you are discussing has to be important to you irrespective of the intensity of the problem.

by lucas hood » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:49 am

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details ProDentim Review

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion