Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Personal loan for debt consolidation

by Nana123 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:28 pm

Y'all gave great insight into SoFi's checking and savings. My husband and I have decided to open accounts that we plan to eventually use as our primary.

Now my question is about personal loans for credit card debt consolidation.

My husband and I have about 18,000 in credit card debt between two cards that have 17% APR. We have pre-qualified for a SoFi loan at 7.49%. It's a three year term. We currently pay close to what the monthly payments are. (See photo in comments)

I do have one recent credit inquiry and new account on my credit report. I opened a recent credit card in the last few months that is no interest and I have used it exclusively for work travel that is then reimbursed so the card is paid in full. Transferring the balance to this card is not possible because the credit limit is not high enough for it to have a positive impact on my credit score.

So all of that said, have you used a loan for a similar situation? What was your experience?

Re: Personal loan for debt consolidation

by jo333y » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:23 pm

I once faced the challenge of finding a trustworthy company to help me clear my debts. After some searching, I stumbled upon silver lake financial complaints and was convinced to try their services. They did not disappoint as they successfully helped me get rid of all my debts.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion