Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Does it make sense to buy real estate in Turkey

by Alexander091 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:33 pm

I found out that according to the Turkish Statistical Institute (Turkstat)1, in 2022 the number of transactions for the purchase of residential property by foreigners increased by 15.2%. Foreign buyers purchased 67,490 residential properties. This figure is a record since 2013. How much money do you think I can make if I buy a house and rent it out, and how best to do it all, because I have no experience in this business.

Re: Does it make sense to buy real estate in Turkey

by Adam_ » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:26 am

Well, yes it is. Turkey has always attracted people from all over the world, including tourists. Turkey always has a favorable climate. There is always a developed infrastructure, medicine and so on. For this reason, we can confidently say that it is very profitable to buy real estate in Turkey.

by Wilber » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:54 pm

Turkey represents a promising investment opportunity. After all, a lot of tourists visit Turkey every year and the demand for housing is high. If I were you, I would consult with an expert before buying, as sometimes the seller is not the rightful owner of the property.
Last edited by Wilber on Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Mason1402 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:15 pm

Of course, it makes sense to buy property in Turkey! The record growth in the number of transactions for the purchase of residential real estate by foreigners suggests that many have already appreciated the benefits of investing in Turkish real estate. If you can choose the right object and rent it out, you will be able to receive a stable income. To get started, study the market and consult with experienced investors. Good luck with your new business!

by Karolina » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:27 pm

Excellent topic! Due to recent events in Turkey, Turkey is still the most profitable place to buy property. Then the events that happened in all countries . I want to add Invest in real estate in Turkey is profitable because the Turkish economy is quite stable. Apartments and houses in Turkey are becoming more expensive, so the one who invested in the purchase of a villa or apartment, definitely wins. Housing can be resold at a higher cost, or to rent. Not so long ago, looking for a home HayatEstate on this page, I advise to look. Large selection of properties .

by Peterjames » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:18 am

With the simple fact of telling you that Turkey is a country with a growing economy and that property prices are relatively low compared to other European countries, you get an idea of ​​whether or not it is worth investing in Turkey, in the same way I suggest you investigate on your own by looking for information on Google, watching videos on YouTube, etc. You must inform yourself very well before making any type of investment.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion