Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Where can I get a nice, inexpensive cross necklace online?

by Nana123 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:33 pm

About four years ago I lost the cross my mum got me for my First Communion, and I still mourn the loss of it. It was so special to me that I would never even wear it, out of fear of losing it. I kept it next to my bed and would often hold it in my hands when I prayed. But I think I left it on the windowsill when we moved houses once (though I'd be happy to be proven wrong on that, if it turns up somewhere. Pray for me St Anthony).

Anyway, for a long time I've wanted to get a new one to wear, I can't find anything online that is decent, but affordable. I don't feel comfortable getting a cheap one off somewhere like eBay; I want it to be a bit more special that that.

I found a nice silver Dagmar Cross for about $30 from the Danish Bible Society, but there aren't any shipping options outside the EU, and I live in Australia so it would probably cost more than the actual cross anyway.

I've looked at church stores and op shops, but they either don't sell this, or it's too expensive because it's gold or whatever. So I turn to the internet.

Does anyone have any recommendations? As I mentioned, I'd prefer it come from an online store that sells this stuff (e.g. Dansk Bibelselskab), rather than somewhere like eBay or Amazon or something. Ideally, something around the $30 mark, or less. It doesn't have to be a standard Latin Cross, other types will be fine too, e.g. Dagmar Cross, Celtic Cross, etc.

Re: Where can I get a nice, inexpensive cross necklace onlin

by JamesBenneth » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:56 pm

Maybe look online catalog of local jewelers? I always do this when I can not find the right option for a long time.

Re: Where can I get a nice, inexpensive cross necklace onlin

by Auroth » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:06 am

Hi all! If you are having trouble choosing a good jewelry online store, I can help you with that. Today there are many online stores where you can buy a cross for a reasonable price. I can offer you one of them, if you want to buy mens diamond cross at a relatively low price then you should go to Itshot. In this store you can buy the product you want at a price lower than their competitors, get a certificate of authenticity. If you have any problems with the choice then a consultant will help you find a way to match your image jewelry.
I think I helped you with your question.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion