Use this forum for general discussion
11 posts • Page 1 of 21 .2
Here are my top tips and experiences with online exams

by Ann Gardner » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:03 pm

Everyone's lives have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. Students are no exception. We have been unable, for the past year, to return to University to sit our exams as usual. This has meant that we had to take online assessments. It appears that this semester's exams will be largely conducted online.

Online exams were daunting because they were new to many. My friends seem to agree that online exams have helped reduce exam stress and allowed students to learn subject knowledge, rather than just passing an exam.

I have taken many online exams and thought it would be a great time to share them with you. .

How to prepare for an online exam
Online exams have been a great help to me. I tend to forget about the practicalities of exams and instead focus my attention on revision. I value the fact that I can take the time to study and research topics in detail, as opposed to memorising information to pass a test.

This is why I recommend that you use this opportunity to deepen your understanding of the subject and expand your knowledge beyond the curriculum. Condensing content into concise notes that are easy to understand is a great idea. This will allow you to quickly access information during examinations and give you a resource bank for the future.

Revision is essential for all examinations, online or not. Insufficient preparation will lead to unnecessary stress and anxiety during the exam. You can take comfort knowing you have more control than ever over the exam.

Online examination location
The most bizarre thing about the online format was the fact that I sat down at my computer rather than in an exam hall. The new environment was a great help and I felt less anxious. I found the exam hall to be very relaxing, with no intimidating invigilators and hundreds of students tapping their pen - perfect conditions for examinations, if you ask my friends!

Even though you're in your own home, it is important to make sure you are properly dressed and fueled. Before you start, make sure to double-check your Wi-Fi connection. Also, ensure that everyone in your household is aware of the need to reduce the volume. Keep calm and take a note of any technical problems you encounter before calling your exam lead. They will be able to understand that technology can cause complications and won't penalize you for it.

Online exams don't have to be like traditional exams. The beauty of this assessment method is that you can control your environment. It is important that you feel as comfortable as possible, even if it means having a cup or hot water bottle at your side.

When should you take your online exams?
Sometimes I feel so rushed during a traditional exam that it is difficult to organize my thoughts and create a coherent answer. Online exams are less time-pressured, so my answers are more thoughtful and well-structured.

You cannot expect to pass all of your exams in a single day. Rome wasn't built in one day. You should take the time to read them, and allow yourself to take breaks to help you reorient your thoughts. Take the time to think through the questions and figure out how to answer them.

Final thoughts
Online exams have been criticized for not being as effective as traditional formats. Online assessment is something I personally love. It is less stressful and more straightforward for me. I also feel it evaluates abilities beyond mere memorisation. Although I would not say I enjoyed these exams, they were as good as any exam I could find.

Keep calm, be prepared, and try your best. This is all that anyone can ask you online or in person.

Related article from CollegeBasics:
https://www.collegebasics.com/blog/how-to-get-the-best-online-exam-help/

Related Resources:
Online university exam tips and tricks for students
What it's like to take an Exam during Lockdown
What it's like taking an exam during lockdown
How it feels to take an exam during lockdown

Re: Here are my top tips and experiences with online exams

by Jennaburton » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Right now, there are many students all around you who are looking desperately to pay someone to do your assignment because they know that we are the only ones who can make their lives easier. Our professional writers are great at what they do and are always available for the students to get help from. They make sure that the students who come to them leave satisfied and do come again and again to get help. So come to us as soon as you can and see how we change things up for you for the better, so that you too can enjoy college life.

by Fazenda » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:34 am

In reality, if you need assistance with your assignment, I can recommend a terrific online store where I frequently order from literature review services . All you need to do is get in touch with the site manager and deliver the terms of reference. You may rest assured that everything will be prepared in a matter of days. I frequently use this resource, and I'm happy with the outcomes every time.

by smithwarner » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:58 am

Write My Assignment is a leading and beneficial writing assistance for students in the United Kingdom and all over the globe. We have the Help with Assignments UK experts who are working day and night to deliver extraordinary and highly engaging assignments to our clients. You can place your order requests on the portal and select your package.

by Sara Sebastian » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:42 pm

One of the best ways to improve your own writing skills, or to help your students improve their writing skills, is to find high-quality assignment writing examples and use them as models. Of course, not all examples are created equal, so it's important to choose wisely. Hire a native Assignment Expert from My Assignment Expert.

by michaelbates » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:09 am

Once you know what type of service you need, you can start narrowing down your choices. Finally, take into consideration your budget. Marketing Dissertation Help can be expensive, so it is important to find one that fits within your budget. Do my dissertation service is the smartest dissertation writing aid from Dissertations Land.

by ethanbentley » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:03 pm

There are many reasons why you might want to hire a PhD Dissertation. Perhaps you're struggling with the material and need some help to get through it. Maybe you're short on time and need someone to take care of the writing for you. Or maybe you're just not confident in your own ability to produce a top-quality dissertation. Getting a hassle-free PhD dissertation help UK is more than a blessing these days. Without wasting your time on the research, get yourself registered with a result-oriented PhD dissertation help UK.

by summer090 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:53 am

When it comes to online exams, I have some invaluable tips and experiences to share. However, if you're seeking reliable assistance with dissertation writing, look no further than Pay For Dissertation's Buy Dissertation Writing Services Uk. Their team of experts ensures high-quality dissertations that meet academic standards. With their guidance, you can navigate online exams with confidence while receiving top-notch dissertation help. Don't hesitate to leverage their expertise and excel in your academic journey

by sophia441 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:52 am

The tips you have mentioned for online exams are good but currently, I was searching for assignment help, Law assignments are hard to complete on time with all the perfection. After the assignments are complete I think students should get professional editing services to double-check their assignments and then submit them. I am also a student and I do give my assignments for editing.

by FordLiam » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:42 am

The purpose of assignments is the writer’s aim for writing the piece. Our writers are loyal to their work and work solid to deliver any kind of top-quality academic essay and assignment. If you are looking for someone to whom you want to Buy HR Assignment Help UK here you will rapidly find a proficient who can write your assignments because our writers can even grip very exact topics.

11 posts •Page 1 of 21 .2

Return to General Discussion