Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Types of browser games

by Kerplunk » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:25 am

Most of us regularly play video games on a variety of devices, from personal computers to smartphones. Do you have any favorite browser games?

Re: Types of browser games

by palmariums » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:30 pm

Hi. When I first played Spider Solitaire, I didn't study the player manuals. I immediately understood what was required of players. Has anyone tried playing spider solitaire free? This game is sometimes listed as a built-in program in a Windows system. However, I don't like the classic version because it is outdated and there is no online. I prefer to play solitaire with two suits, which complicates the game and piques my interest.

by augustusxgermanicus@outlook.com » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:47 pm

Hi. I'm still playing paintball and solitaire. But the Windows version of the game is already outdated. Thanks for the good advice I already tried it and enjoy:)

by zurga » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:07 am

The computer industry is now rapidly evolving and to keep up with all the new products is not realistic. For myself, I decided to play only simple games that do not take a lot of time, but it helps to relax. Game quordle suited me to all my desires. The site has more different games from this developer.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion