Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Bird's Eye Chili

by jioptret » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:15 am

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I found a recipe f that used a Bird's Eye Chili. I can't find this ingredient in my local grocery store, and I don't know what to replace it with. Can anyone give me advice on how to make this chili?

Re: Bird's Eye Chili

by anthonydrowow » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:49 pm

Bird's eye chili is one of the spiciest chili peppers, but it's not for everyone. It can be pounded into a paste and added to soups, curries, and stir-fries. It can be fresh, dried, or even canned—so if you're looking for an easy substitute for this spicy pepper, look no further than Serrano pepper! If you'd like more information on this topic - read on https://americasrestaurant.com/birds-eye-chili-substitutes/ .

by archybows » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:08 pm

This article is a great resource for those who are looking to add Bird's Eye Chili to their next recipe. I've never used it before, but after reading this article, I think it will come in handy in many of my future dishes. Thanks for the great information!

by tomadam1243 » Sun May 07, 2023 9:01 am

The Yamaha YAS-207BL Soundbar is another top-performing soundbar from Yamaha. It features DTS Virtual:X technology for 3D surround sound, as well as Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming. The soundbar also has a sleek and modern design, with a wireless subwoofer that can be placed anywhere in the room. drsoundbar

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion