Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
A tool for musicianst easier search and filter on Soundcloud

by Stoianracing » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:39 pm

Hi there!

A few years ago I've made this tool to search Soundcloud more intuitively by allowing for better sorting a drilling down through various filters. After some fixes I've realized it would be great to share with reddit!

Why this tool was born? Easy, Soundcloud does not offer sorting or filtering on the results, which is a pain in the a** when I'm looking for new music to play during my sets. Especially mashups, remixes or bootlegs of new songs.

It is called SearchSoundcloud

Re: A tool for musicianst easier search and filter on Soundc

by Mariatorro » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:56 am

Finally someone did it! I kept wishing someone had done something like this to make my life easier. I like using SoundCoud even more than Spotify. I even decided to upload some covers there. I was interested in people's opinions, so I wanted to gain an audience for it and try this website. It basically wasn't too bad, after two days I had over 200 people subscribed to my account. Oh my god, very soon I will be famous!

by Floraoffering » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:25 pm

As a music lover, I am really happy to hear this! Thanks, mate. You are my hero

by Kelly Terrell » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:28 am

At last, someone has taken the initiative! I kept wishing that somebody else had gone mario games ahead and solved this problem for me. Compared to Spotify, I like utilizing SoundCoud. Actually, I went ahead and added a few covers to that site.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion