Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Student loan debacle + unemployment advice

by joksen » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:40 am

What to do? A week after we bought our current house, my husband lost his job. (Screw you, pandemic!) He was unemployed for nine months. Since we spent all of our savings on the house down payment, closing, moving across country, etc... we didn't have anything to carry us through. And since we had just moved to a new state, he couldn't get unemployment. I ended up working two full time jobs to pay the bills, but even with my efforts, I still didn't make half as much as he made before. We made it through by throwing my entire income at the mortgage and using credit cards for everything else. He has since been able to get a similar role, but at half his salary before. He has been there for 5 months now.

Re: Student loan debacle + unemployment advice

by Boukler » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:11 pm

It is very difficult to find a good company from which to take a loan these days. The problem is that over the past few years a whole lot of different loan companies have appeared and among all this abundance it is very difficult to decide on the choice. Fortunately, my friend recommended me to pay attention to americor bbb. At first, I was rather skeptical about this advice, but nevertheless I decided to listen and did not regret it, because this company turned out to be exactly what I was looking for!

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion