This forum is simply to detail Knowmedge's press releases.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Knowmedge Launches Revolutionary Web-Based Medical Mnemonics

by Admin » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 pm

The Knowmedge medical mnemonics collection is the first and only web-based platform that allows students to discover, annotate, create and share mnemonics with friends. In addition, the platform contains over 200 visual images to further strengthen memory retention for students using mnemonics. The high-yield mnemonics are designed to help students at all stages of their medical career – from medical students to experienced established physicians. The mnemonics platform will also be a valuable tool for nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else interested in medical mnemonics.

Dr. Ravi Bhatia, co-founder of Knowmedge, “Medicine is complex and I often used mnemonics to help prepare for my medical exams, including the USMLE Step exams and the Internal Medicine Boards. At Knowmedge, we continue to focus on using technology to make complex topics easier to understand through the use of visuals and other proven memory retention techniques. We have done this through the use of images, flowcharts, and videos in our Internal Medicine question bank. Now with the mnemonics platform we are bringing another powerful tool to help students learn! I’m thrilled to be announcing the launch of this revolutionary new product on our platform.”

In addition to the standalone mnemonics platform, Knowmedge will be launching a new feature integrating mnemonics into its internal medicine question bank. Relevant mnemonics will appear next to each explanation within the ABIM question bank.

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Knowmedge - Press Releases