To discuss topics relevant to Family Medicine practice and board exam prep.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
How to match if you are fat

by JamesBenneth » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:51 am

This is a real problem for me.. I used to be quite outgoing in school and college.. But now my social circle is limited to the work group.. There is not a single woman who looks at me with interest.. What should I do?

Re: How to match if you are fat

by vikimorris » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:07 pm

There are no special reasons. People are all so different .. You don’t even have to ask what’s the matter .. I always followed the principle - if you don’t like it, just leave. I do not communicate with those who treat me negatively. there are many resources that give me interesting people and dates. if you don't have your own dating site then here are the findings. Read the reviews and think about the kind of person you would like to meet. There are many additional filters for searching among members.

by fnaf12 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:29 am

I really like this new version, with many very nice features. if you have time visit: backrooms

by swipka7 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:56 pm

I know from my personal experience that it is really hard to find the best person and I was checking a lot of various ways about how to perform it. So, https://www.hometownstation.com/news-articles/7-interesting-facts-about-dating-on-the-internet-299752 that is the best and useful article. It helps to understand what is important, on what things to pay attention to and what to perform next.

by OpelWax » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:13 pm

I like that it has the cards for almost any occasion such as birthdays , anniversaries, or thank you Boomf cards. I often purchase my cards there.

by Michstrong » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:12 pm

oh may god bro oh may fvcking gat

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Family Medicine Discussion