[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Notting Hill: What are Your Must-See Recommendations?

by jioptret » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:54 pm

Hi everyone, I'm a first-time traveler to London and I'm excited to explore the vibrant Notting Hill area. Can you recommend any fun activities or local events happening in the area? I'm keen to experience the neighborhood's unique culture and make the most of my trip. Thanks for your help!

Re: Notting Hill: What are Your Must-See Recommendations?

by anthonydrowow » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:07 pm

Hey! Notting Hill is an excellent neighborhood to explore with so much to offer. If you're hungry, I suggest heading to the Portobello Road Market for some mouth-watering street food or the Churchill Arms for some fantastic Thai cuisine. For a cozy café, Farm Girl is a great spot for a healthy brunch or coffee. I recently read an article "" that had some incredible recommendations for things to do in Notting Hill, such as checking out the famous blue door from the movie and the Electric Cinema. I hope this information is helpful, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time exploring Notting Hill!

Re: Notting Hill: What are Your Must-See Recommendations?

by archybows » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:14 pm

Wow, I can't believe I've been missing out on Notting Hill all these years! After reading the article you recommended, I was blown away by all the hidden gems in the area. I made a list of all the places I want to visit, including the colorful houses on Lancaster Road and the quirky Book & Kitchen store. Thank you so much for sharing this article with me, it's truly a treasure trove of insider tips for exploring London.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion