[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Creating an instructional video.

by Bedolaga » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:47 am

Creating an instructional video. Can you tell me how I can create instructional videos for my students? Can I create such videos myself and how effective would it be for my business?

Re: Creating an instructional video.

by Gcomtanna » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:21 am

I think it's a good idea to create such a video, and I have some useful tips for you. don't waste your time trying to create a video yourself. I am sure that your skills will not be enough to create a quality and attractive product. It is better to get professional help. Don't worry, it's not expensive, you can check price of video explanation. I'm sure it will pleasantly surprise your customers and make your business even more successful. It will be better than you will spend a huge amount of time and nerves and end up failing to make a video with beautiful visuals.

by Bedolaga » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:18 am

Yes, making a video is a great idea. But be sure to make it short - 90 seconds or less ideally. Your key message and value proposition should be in the first 30 seconds. Speak in 2nd person, using words like "You" and "Your." Use simple language - don't alienate viewers with technical terms they won't understand.

by wewtyy » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:05 am

I often go to tiktok and cap cut to get samples to edit videos directly.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion