[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
A Satisfied Customer's Experience Withrebates Internati Supp

by Nana123 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:55 am

I recently had a great experience with Withrebates Internati support team and wanted to share my positive feedback. The support agent I worked with was incredibly helpful and resolved my issue in a timely manner. The overall process was seamless and stress-free, which I truly appreciated.

Re: A Satisfied Customer's Experience Withrebates Internati

by Auroth » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:57 pm

Hi all! As a frequent customer of the Menards retail chain, I had to deal with Rebates International several times, which is responsible for calculating the discount. Most of the time I didn't have any problems with them, and only once I couldn't get a discount for a long time. I didn't look for to contact them, I emailed them and asked them to sort it out. After that, their manager contacted me and gave me clear instructions on how I can claim my discount.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion