[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
What services do you use to verify and support with Hey Dude

by Nana123 » Tue May 02, 2023 7:36 am

Hi all!
For a long time I wanted to revise the list of companies that I use, for a long time I was looking for those that would be the best for me to use.

What do you think, did I manage to find reviews or support services from this the Hey Dude Shoes service?

For me, this is a very important topic, as I would like to get an answer to my question.

Re: What services do you use to verify and support with Hey

by jo333y » Tue May 02, 2023 1:58 pm

I bought shoes for my Granddaughter. BIG Mistake. , all from either Heydude com or returnly com or narvar.com. ALL with, so you can't reply and get them to take you off the spamming list!! I had to actually build blacklist filters to stop from getting their junk. I wonder how many others they share your info with. Wish I never dealt with them.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion