[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
A convenient way to track location

by Ash5 » Fri May 26, 2023 5:58 pm

Good afternoon, I'm looking for a reliable and convenient way to track the location of my loved ones. Does anyone have recommendations for apps or services that can help?

Re: A convenient way to track location

by Liam » Fri May 26, 2023 6:30 pm

Hi! I recently encountered the same need and found a great resource called which helped me a lot. It has location tracking features and more. It also allows for messaging, photo sharing, and more. I like its simple interface and high location accuracy. Not only does it let you track your location, but it also offers features for messaging, creating group chats, and even delegating tasks. Very handy, especially when you need to be aware of several people's movements at once.

Re: A convenient way to track location

by HannaLi » Tue May 30, 2023 6:40 pm

I also used HeyLocate when I lost my phone in the subway. The service worked very well. I was able to pinpoint the exact location of my phone and even activate a beep to find it.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion