[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
How do I calculate sales tax from the total amount?

by HannaLi » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:28 pm

Sales tax rates are going up, making the impact of the tax on your purchase more significant. How do I calculate sales tax on the total amount? Where do I go in Baton Rouge to calculate and file taxes?

Re: How do I calculate sales tax from the total amount?

by Liam » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:27 pm

You should always keep your tax affairs in order and not run it, because then you will spend a lot more time to sort out the tax issues. You can contact the office and if you don't have enough experience with this yet, they can help you. They accept tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, businesses and the self-employed, refund taxes, inform you about tax credit provisions and more.

Re: How do I calculate sales tax from the total amount?

by Ash5 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:07 am

I'm not so long ago faced with all these tax issues, as I registered as self-employed and so far for me it is difficult and unclear.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion