[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I refused a loan...

by Stoianracing » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:23 pm

I have never taken out a loan, I did not want to get involved with bank thieves. I am an honorary client of a good bank and they were always offering me big loans. And then my brother asked me for help. I took out a loan (or rather applied for one). And after 2 days, my brother said that it is no longer needed, found the money. and then the bank calls me, approved, and I tell them, "Thank you very much, but I do not need the loan. And the answer is, "You can't do that. You have to take the money. I said that I had not signed anything yet (except forms) and that I did not need the money, and they: "This must be discussed with the management.
Tell me, maybe I don't understand something, but do they really want to make a fool of me now?
Naturally, I'm not going to argue with them but I'm not going to take the money, the more so they haven't transferred it to my account.
Why should I take it so that I can repay it in a week?

Re: I refused a loan...

by Garryhilt » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:45 pm

ohh

Re: I refused a loan...

by Floraoffering » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:35 pm

I've always been hesitant to take out loans from banks due to their high interest rates. It wasn't until I discovered that I felt comfortable enough to take out a loan. Their interest rates were much more reasonable and their application process was quick and easy. I was able to get the funds I needed without the worry of being buried in debt. Their commitment to customer satisfaction and reasonable rates sets them apart from traditional banks.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion