[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
To discuss topics relevant to the USMLE Step Exam
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
rent a vehicle in New Jersey

by Potinmerlin » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:39 pm

Next month I will go on vacation to New Jersey, as you know, starting from here from L.A to New Jersey is many miles away and obviously I will go by plane there, the problem is I don't have anyone I know there who can lend me a vehicle, it is That's why before I go I want to be able to contact a car rental company so I can rent one as soon as I get to New Jersey City. Since I'm afraid of being scammed because I've never rented a car before, I want to ask you to recommend me. A reliable rental company, which one can you recommend? I need a particularly economical car, I am not necessarily looking to rent a luxury car. Do you know of any car rental company with these characteristics in New Jersey?

Re: rent a vehicle in New Jersey

by greenR » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:24 am

There is nothing easier than renting a car of any model and any year in any state in America. You type a query about the location into a Google search engine and it gives you a list of places where they do this, then call the company of your choice and tell them what you need, they answer that they can offer you everything just like ordering pizza))

by Karolina » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:15 pm

Hi, I can recommend you some reliable car rental companies in New Jersey.As I pro arrival in new jersey also used their services . One of them is Enterprise Rent-A-Car. They offer a diverse selection of cars at reasonable prices. I would also advise you to do a Google search for cab companies in New Jersey and you will come up with any company. Be sure to contact them in advance to inquire about availability and pricing. Good luck with your search!

by Coreyspenson » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:54 pm

Hi, how are you? I hope very well, I am very happy that you are going on vacation next month to New Jersey, it is a beautiful place, I have already been there more than 5 times, 3 for vacations and it has hundreds of things to see, many people prefer Big cities like New York or Los Angeles, not me, since the quality of tourists that you can find there is so great that I prefer quiet places like New Jersey. Regarding where you can rent a car, I recommend the company Drivo, it is the company which I always hire when I am in New Jersey and I want the prices are totally affordable and they have all types of cars, from economical to super sports cars, and the rest will depend on you, what you decide to rent, you I recommend giving them a week's advance notice, so that as soon as you arrive you have your car ready to use.

by Karolina » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:48 am

By the way, I'm going to be flying to New Jersey next week. I just had to rent a car for the entrepreneurs' forum, not only for me but also for my colleagues. Last time I waited because there was no car available and the weather was rainy, so we waited at the airport. This time I will definitely save and pre-book a car for the trip, I think the best solution. Thank you for the recommendation.
Last edited by Karolina on Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Trunknamekusei » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:15 am

Hello, if it serves as a reference, I had hired Drivo, which is the company that Coreyspenson recommended to you, generally they are available to rent in Newark, specifically at the airport, which is where I had arrived when I arrived in New Jersey from the flight that I had taken, the best thing was both the service and the price, really very pleasant, nothing abusive, accessible to everyone and another thing that I liked is that you can book it online, imagine that I found out about the existence of drivo a day before leaving for New Jersey, I hired it before boarding the flight and when I arrived the car was already available to use, it really is a highly recommended company, in addition the car was in excellent condition, also on their website you can read the reviews from each of the clients who have hired him are all positive
Last edited by Trunknamekusei on Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Peterjames » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:20 am

Hello, it's good that you created this post, at the end of the year I was planning to go on vacation to the state of New Jersey for a few days and it is useful for me to know where to rent a car since I don't want to have to travel by public transportation there throughout the state. I have to move between several cities in New Jersey and I'm sure you all know that public transportation is boring and unsafe, plus it would take a long time to move from city to city, that's why I was already looking for a place to rent a car. in that state, thank you very much for asking this, for now I will take the option that you left me in the comments, I just entered your website and they have hundreds of cars, even luxury sports cars, which I may rent some, they really give me a lot temptation to do it, if one day you want you can send me a message and we will go together, there are several cities within new jersey that are very fun to visit in groups
Last edited by Peterjames on Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Jackfrostenson » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:43 am

I just Googled the drive company that Coreyspenson recommended to you and it is really very good, it has multiple options of vehicles to rent, plus I just saw reviews from customers who have also rented from drive and they all say that they are reliable and that their Prices are accessible for all types of people. If I can fulfill my goal of getting to know New Jersey, I already know where to get a car to tour the entire state of New Jersey.
Last edited by Jackfrostenson on Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Michstrong » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:15 pm

Hello how are you? I recently joined this forum, can you believe that tomorrow I will go to my cousin's house who lives in New Jersey? It just so happened that I came across your publication, now thanks to you I will arrive at my cousin's house with a luxury car, I will rent the most luxurious car I can afford, thank you very much!

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to USMLE Forum