[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm having trouble gaining muscle mass

by Kerplunk » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:46 pm

Good day! I’m having trouble gaining muscle mass. I’ve tried a lot of methods but I can’t get results. Do you have any ideas for me?

Re: I'm having trouble gaining muscle mass

by palmariums » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:12 pm

Hi. I always thought steroids were something forbidden and harmful to the body. One day at the gym the guys told me about . At first I was doubtful, but after a detailed study I decided to try it. The first time I did not see any effect. But after few weeks I noticed that my muscle mass has increased and became much stronger. I think that this would be a good option for people who have problems that prevent them from gaining sufficient muscle mass. If this is the option for you, go to their website and there you will find out more information.

Re: I'm having trouble gaining muscle mass

by augustusxgermanicus@outlook.com » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:34 pm

Buddy, study the literature and popular blogs. There are plenty of guides online on how to do it and how successful people have done it. You were given good advice, try to take it. When I first started taking steroids, I had fewer of these tools in my hands.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion