[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
What apps can I use to track a person's location on phone?

by HannaLi » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:55 pm

Good afternoon. I would like to understand the issue of tracking the location of the person on the phone. I know that it is possible on an iPhone, but what about android? How is it possible to track the location? I often worry about the kids and want to be able to see where they are at any time.
Last edited by HannaLi on Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: tracking the location

by Ash5 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:01 pm

If you're looking for the , here is a list of free best phone tracker apps for Android. This is meant to be a short list, so I’ve omitted some popular ones that are not free. I’ve also made links to the applications, so you can easily download them from the Play Store and into your Android device.
I will update this post as the apps are added, but I would like to know what you think of these so that I can improve and make it even better in the future. Do you have any suggestions or improvements? If so, please let me know!

Re: tracking the location

by Liam » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:36 pm

I too use such apps to track the location of the child, it is very convenient and even a must do for every parent. Thank you for the helpful recommendation.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion