[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
How pof Stands Out in Support Services

by joksen » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:57 am

As a customer, I have used various support services in the past, but pof stands out in terms of efficiency, professionalism and effectiveness. The support team was quick to respond, knowledgeable and provided a solution to my issue in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend pof support services.

Re: How pof Stands Out in Support Services

by Rexas » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:00 pm

Hello there. A few months ago, I signed up on the POF dating site, and overall I liked this site, as I found several people with whom I was pleased to communicate. But after a few days, I noticed that I could not log into my account, and no matter what actions I took, it did not help me. To solve the problem, I contacted explained the situation to them, and they provided me with clear instructions on how to fix it.

by Potinmerlin » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:37 am

I think that the solution that Rexas has given you is the most accurate, you should opt for it, I'm sure it will help you

by Potinmerlin » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:37 am

If it still does not work for you or it simply has not been the solution, you can choose to search for the solution on Google, I am sure that you will find it there

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion