[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Dealing with anxiety during difficult times

by jioptret » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:16 am

Hi all, I'm going through a tough time and I'm finding it hard to manage my anxiety. I find myself feeling overwhelmed and worried about the future, and it's hard to stay positive. I've tried talking to friends and family, but I'm looking for additional ways to manage my anxiety during difficult times. Does anyone have any proven methods that have helped them deal with anxiety during stressful periods? Any advice on self-care practices or coping mechanisms? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Re: Dealing with anxiety during difficult times

by anthonydrowow » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:28 am

If you're experiencing anxiety, it's important to prioritize self-compassion and kindness. Remember that it's okay to struggle and make mistakes – what matters most is how you respond to those challenges. Treat yourself with the same kindness and compassion you would offer to a friend or loved one, and don't be too hard on yourself if you don't always have all the answers.

Re: Dealing with anxiety during difficult times

by archybows » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:35 pm

Hey there! If you're dealing with anxiety, I feel you - it can be a real bummer. But have you ever tried CBD? It's this natural thing found in hemp that can help you chill out and feel more at peace. It's like a little oasis of calm in a crazy world. You can find it in all sorts of forms, like oil, gummies, or even skincare products. Just make sure you go with a and check with your doctor first. Hope this helps you feel more zen, and take care of yourself!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion