[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm bored and want to watch an interesting movie.

by larissonfiona » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:09 pm

I'm bored and want to watch an interesting movie. But it seems to me that I have already watched all the new releases of this year. Maybe you can recommend a cool movie or series?

Re: I'm bored and want to watch an interesting movie.

by MarshallLester » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:18 pm

Re-watch some of the classics. What is your favorite genre of movies?

Re: I'm bored and want to watch an interesting movie.

by PiterWon » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:03 pm

My least favorite thing to do is spend a lot of time looking for a movie to watch tonight. I'm serious, I can't stand this. When I found I was just incredibly happy, because with this roulette I can save my time searching for the right movie. Some genius came up with this. I advise you to try.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion