[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
I want to start my project but I have a huge question regard

by Peterjames » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:02 am

I have a very interesting project in mind that I will carry out as soon as possible, but before starting I want you to answer a rather simple question but at the same time it is very complex, it is about the development of software that I will use in my project, what is it? better? internal or external software development? I need you to answer this question as soon as possible, in order to determine the best option and be able to start right away with my project

Re: I want to start my project but I have a huge question re

by among1 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:33 am

Playing games is fun. With the challenge that it brings, is a game that people of all ages can enjoy. Try to beat the other people. To win, you have to compete in crowded areas and get through chapters with obstacles.

Re: I want to start my project but I have a huge question re

by Markola » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:16 am

The knowledge that has been provided here is amazing, reading it showed me new and interesting perspectives. To all those who have contributed, my sincere gratitude is extended. I believe great things like this will contribute significantly to the expansion of our community. After stressful working hours, if you want to relax, you can play the game or with me. I'm sure the work efficiency will be much better.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion