[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
CBD: a multifunctional molecule.

by ChioRio » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:31 am

Many people are looking for alternatives to pharmaceuticals with harsh side effects - medicine is more in sync with natural processes. By tapping into how we biologically function at a deep level, CBD can provide relief from chronic pain, anxiety, inflammation, depression, and many other conditions.

Extensive scientific research - much of which is sponsored by the US government - and a growing number of anecdotal reports from patients and doctors highlight the potential of CBD as a treatment for a wide range of conditions, including (but not limited to):

Autoimmune diseases (inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis)
Neurological diseases (Alzheimer's disease, dementia, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Huntington's chorea, stroke, traumatic brain injury)
Metabolic syndrome (diabetes, obesity)
Psychoneurological diseases (autism, ADHD, PTSD, alcoholism)
Bowel disorders (colitis, Crohn's disease)
Cardiovascular disorders (atherosclerosis, arrhythmia)
Skin diseases (acne, dermatitis, psoriasis)
CBD has proven neuroprotective effects, and its anti-cancer properties are being studied at several academic research centers in the United States and other countries. A 2010 brain cancer study by California scientists found that CBD “enhances the inhibitory effect of THC on the proliferation and survival of human glioblastoma cells.” This means that CBD makes THC an even more powerful anticancer agent. Also in 2010, German researchers reported that CBD stimulates neurogenesis, the growth of new brain cells, in adult mammals.

Re: CBD: a multifunctional molecule.

by Tempton » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:17 pm

Hello! I have some advice for you, because I myself was in a similar situation and I was not very good. I slept 2-3 hours a day and this greatly affected my condition. I felt terrible and my friend advised me to try CBD products. I bought from the Cornbread Hemp site without hesitation and within a week everything was back to normal. It is important to understand that not all cbd manufacturers meet high quality standards, so I chose a truly trusted manufacturer from Kentucky.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion