[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
I am looking for a chemistry blog that you can recommend to

by Antoni » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:52 pm

I am looking for a chemistry blog that you can recommend to me?

Re: I am looking for a chemistry blog that you can recommend

by Alena09 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:55 pm

There are many great chemistry blogs in the United States, each with its own unique perspective and focus. Speaking for myself, I'm excited about the blog you can find here: . I have been following this blog since its inception and know every article it contains. I like the way the information is presented and what this blog is about, so I recommend it to you!!!)

by Christinabdnr » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:02 pm

There are many great chemistry blogs out there, but here are a few recommendations:

Compound Interest - This blog, run by chemistry teacher and graphic designer Andy Brunning, focuses on exploring chemistry through infographics and other visual aids. It covers a wide range of topics, from everyday chemistry to more advanced concepts, and is a great resource for both students and enthusiasts.

Chemistry World - This blog, run by the Royal Society of Chemistry, covers the latest developments in chemistry research and technology, as well as issues related to science policy and education. It also features interviews with leading chemists and provides insights into the workings of the chemistry community.

In the Pipeline - This blog, written by chemist and science writer Derek Lowe, covers a wide range of topics related to pharmaceutical chemistry, drug discovery, and related fields. It features in-depth discussions of the latest research, as well as commentary on the state of the industry and the challenges facing drug developers.

The Curious Wavefunction - This blog, written by chemistry professor and science writer Ash Jogalekar, covers a wide range of topics related to chemistry and science more broadly. It features in-depth discussions of the latest research, as well as commentary on issues related to science policy, ethics, and education.

I hope you find these recommendations helpful!

by AnnaTresh » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:19 am

Thank you very much, I like your input.

by AnnaTresh » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:20 am

Thank you, I like your endorsement.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion