[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Count the number of people

by Maximuus » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:19 am

I have always wondered how people manage to analyze and count the number of people in any places?

Re: Count the number of people

by Omnium » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:37 am

I never once thought about it. Why do it at all? It seems to me that this is not the most important information.

by lolapaluuza » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:34 am

Well, depending on who and what. I think the easiest way to do this is with a variety of technologies based on AI and AI solutions. I can definitely recommend that you learn more about . It seems to me that this analysis is very often used for various studies, counting the attendance of any places or events.

by VictoriaCentci » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:15 am

"I never once thought about it. Why do it at all? " I also think it's unnecessary and there isn't any method that can do it.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion