[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I wanted to get your thoughts on outsourcing vs in-house dev

by maxfalton80 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:25 am

Hey guys, I wanted to get your thoughts on outsourcing vs in-house development. I'm considering outsourcing some of our development work, but I'm not sure if it's the best move. What do you think?

Re: I wanted to get your thoughts on outsourcing vs in-house

by Carlredford » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:30 am

Well, I think there are definitely pros and cons to both. With outsourcing, you can often save money on salaries and benefits since you're not hiring full-time employees. Plus, you can often find specialized expertise that you may not have in-house. However, the downside is that it can be harder to manage the work since the team isn't in-house. Communication can be tricky, and you may not have as much control over the process. Here read more:

Re: I wanted to get your thoughts on outsourcing vs in-house

by Jimclatone » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:39 am

I agree with that. I think it really depends on the type of work you're outsourcing. If it's something that's fairly straightforward and doesn't require a lot of back-and-forth, outsourcing can be a good option. But if it's a complex project that requires a lot of collaboration, in-house development might be the way to go. You have more control over the process, and you can make sure everyone is on the same page.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion