[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
How to relax after a stressful day?

by InezFalcone » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:01 am

You are too tired because of tons of deadlines, right? You want something to relieve your stress, right? Playing games is the best way. I suggest you play Cubes 2048 which is an interesting snake game. This game allows you and other players from all over the world to compete to eat food. The strongest snake will become the king in the arena. In addition, this game can be played both all platforms and free. Therefore, you can play it online without downloading or paying any money. If you are interested in this game, check out now. Note that this gaming website offers many kinds of games, so you can choose your favorite one to play.

*Note: After playing, you can take a photo of your best score and comment on my post. My score is 12,000. What is your best score?

Re: How to relax after a stressful day?

by ChloeC » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:02 pm

There are many ways to relax after a stressful day. Here are some techniques that I use:
I use the technology of deep breathing, taking a few deep breaths, inhaling through my nose, and exhaling through my mouth. It can help you to slow down and feel more relaxed. Also, I like to take a warm bath that can help to relax my muscles and soothe my mind. You can add some Epsom salts or essential oils to enhance the experience. After work, I prefer listening to soothing music and meditating with a cup of tea with . It can help you to stay in the present moment and let go of worries and stress.

by jojoz » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:09 am

I go to the gym

by Garryhilt » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:46 pm

I've been looking for something to satisfy myself after a stressful day at work for a long time and found hentai comics. To be honest, I've never been into comics before, but that all changed when I came across this website . The selection of titles is fantastic, and the quality of the illustrations is really impressive. If you're a longtime fan of hentai comics or just starting out, you should check out this site.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion