[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
The cistern of my toilet doesn't work

by Noah123 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:18 am

My toilet cistern does not work, that is, the water does not want to drain. How can I solve this problem? Because I'm tired of flushing with a bowl of water.

Re: The cistern of my toilet doesn't work

by Liam526 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:49 am

It seems to me that you will have no problem repairing the cistern. Look at the video on YouTube, perhaps you will find there how the shows how to fix the toilet cistern. After all, you can find a lot of useful stuff on YouTube nowadays. YouTube helped me get a job, I just watched YouTube tutorials on programming languages and I was able to get a job because of that. So videos that show you how to fix the cistern, I think you can definitely find one.

Re: The cistern of my toilet doesn't work

by Frank86 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:19 am

Well, you can also just replace the mechanism by which the water drains. So you don't have to think about what the problem is and how to fix it. I think this mechanism is not expensive.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion