[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Where can I find influential people to advertise?

by Adam_ » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:37 pm

As you know, it is now possible to advertise with influential personalities who have a huge audience. For example, bloggers on YouTube or administrators of large groups in messengers and social networks. I want to order an advertisement for my company from such people. Where can I find a platform where I can search for the most popular and influential people on the Internet from whom can I order advertising?

Re: Where can I find influential people to advertise?

by Karolina » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:37 am

Hi, that's a great idea. In any business you need to pay well to advertise your business, and then reap the benefits. I can advise a lot of options for advertising: order short explanatory videos about your business, advertise on social networks, as well as crowd marketing can send your on all forums. But has a big result if you order advertising repeatedly. Known Influencer has many subscribers, half of whom are potential customers. I think you should try all options.

by Lika » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:44 am

It is very difficult to give advice when you do not know what product or service you need to promote. For some purposes, YouTube is most suitable, for others Instagram. You better go to hypetrain and choose the right influencer there. The main thing is to correctly determine your target audience and then advertising will be successful and give the result you expect.

by Peterjames » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:16 am

It never would have occurred to me, but looking for influencers for advertising is an excellent idea, with this you make sure that your advertising reaches many people, I have no idea where you can find it but Karolina has recommended a place with excellent influencers, you can choose search There

by Potinmerlin » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:00 am

One of the ways that occurs to me is that you go to the profile of the influencer that you want to hire and send him a private email, they generally tend to put their email on their networks so that they can contact them and do business, otherwise the other option is to go where they just recommended you in the comments, but I think that the option that I am giving you is also quite good

by Trunknamekusei » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:24 am

I think I've already arrived a little late to give you more help than what they have given you in the comments, but most of them have given you good ideas and they have even told you about a company that offers you this type of service, it is up to you which option to choose. take

by lindausa0106 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:07 am

Use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn to find influencers in your area of interest. You can search by keywords or topics related to your products or services.

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion