[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
If any of you have any experience with file hosting and file

by Jimclatone » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:34 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have any experience with file hosting and file-sharing services? I've been looking into a few options, but I'm wondering if there are any promo codes, coupons, or vouchers available to save some money.

Re: If any of you have any experience with file hosting and

by Carlredford » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:55 pm

Yeah, I've used a few file hosting services in the past. One thing I've noticed is that there are often promotional deals available, especially for new customers. I've saved quite a bit of money by taking advantage of those deals. Some services also offer referral programs, so you can earn discounts by referring your friends or colleagues. It's always worth checking the service's website or social media accounts for any ongoing promotions, free coupons or discount codes.

by maxfalton80 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:17 pm

I agree with Carl. I've used a couple of file-sharing services as well, and I always make sure to look for any available discounts or coupons before signing up. Another thing to keep in mind is that some services offer different pricing tiers depending on how much storage or bandwidth you need. So, if you don't need a lot of storage, you might be able to save some money by opting for a lower-tier plan. Also, keep an eye out for annual or bi-annual billing options, as those can often be cheaper than paying month-to-month.

by MaryAntonet » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:42 am

A few straightforward pieces of advice can be provided regarding the business. It is something that can be of great assistance to you in relation to this subject.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion