[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
What do you think of UberEats

by Auroth » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:02 pm

Hi everyone, can someone tell me about UberEats? More specifically about their customer experience, I'd be very happy to!

Re: What do you think of UberEats

by Nana123 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:38 pm

Hey! One thing that sets UberEats apart from other food delivery services is the app's ability to track my order. The application allows me to see when my order will be received, how long it will take to prepare it and how quickly it will be delivered. And when I see that something is wrong with my order, I do not need to look for the in the application I can contact the support service and ask them all the questions I need, and they will control the delivery of my order.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion