[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Residency personal statement

by Rickey5 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:50 pm

I'm really struggling with writing my residency personal statement, and I was wondering if you knew of any good writing and editing services that could help me out?

Re: Residency personal statement

by robertooo11 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:06 pm

Yes, I've actually used a great service called for my own personal statement, and they were a huge help. Their team of experienced writers and editors really know what residency programs are looking for in a personal statement, and they were able to help me craft a compelling and unique essay that showcased my strengths as a candidate. They offer a variety of services, from full writing packages to editing and review services, so you can choose what works best for you and your budget. I highly recommend them!

Re: Residency personal statement

by Martinharris » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:37 am

A well-written personal statement is a critical component of the residency application process, and it's helpful to have professional support in crafting an effective essay that can help set you apart from other applicants. I appreciate you recommending the residency personal statement writing services to others who may be in need of such assistance.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion