[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Men's ring sizes?

by jo333y » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:55 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post but...

I am planning on proposing to my bf. He's tried proposing to me a couple of times, but some life events have popped up and foiled his plans. He's been a bit stressed and I know he'd love it if I did the proposing.

That said, I have no idea what his ring size is, and I'm not sure if I can discreetly measure. I know weight and height aren't 100% accurate in indicating ring size, but does anyone care to share their hubby/FH's height, weight, and ring size so I can get a good idea?

Re: Men's ring sizes?

by Auroth » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:02 am

Hi all, I would not recommend relying on ring size information from other people, even if their height and weight is the same as your partner's. Ring size can vary depending on the shape and size of your finger, as well as how the ring fits the finger. The best way to find out your partner's ring size is to ask them to tell you their size. If you want a surprise proposal, you can try to find out your ring size by trying on a ring from his collection that he doesn't wear as often. I can recommend one site to you This site has a wide selection of this jewelry as well as high-quality material for a price lower than the competitors. I am sure that you will find on this site what you like and your future husband.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion