[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Games without cross-platform

by CrystalStuff » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:06 pm

I want to find these. When I play shooters on PC console players with their auto-aim annoy me. When I play on a console mouse and keyboard players annoy me. So recommend some shooters without all of that.

Re: Games without cross-platform

by CreationSecret » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:44 pm

Yeah, and these people tell that they can play shooters with controllers without auto-aim. The level of delusions there is just absurd. As for the games without crossplay experiences, I can recommend something. Here's the asnwer for you, read this article and install this game.

by CreationSecret » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:44 pm

Thanks for your suggestion! And yep, I've heard statements like this numerous times as well.

by elizabethgorgon1 » Tue May 02, 2023 8:58 am

Fortunately, modernity gives us a really huge variety of games for every taste. Moreover, if there are a lot of cool mods that will allow you to make the game process much more fun. I found the best variety for myself here

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion