[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Tips for Finding the Best Programming Courses

by jioptret » Mon May 08, 2023 11:56 am

Hey there, I'm new to programming and want to get started with some courses to help me learn. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to choose the best programming courses? There are so many options out there and I don't want to waste my time or money on something that won't be helpful. Any advice is appreciated!

Re: Tips for Finding the Best Programming Courses

by anthonydrowow » Mon May 08, 2023 12:19 pm

Hey everyone! I totally get the stress of choosing the right programming course. There are so many options out there and it can be tough to know which one is the best fit. However, I recently stumbled upon a fantastic resource called that ranks and reviews courses. It's been a total lifesaver for me and I highly recommend giving it a look if you're feeling overwhelmed. They provide in-depth information on each course, including the level of difficulty, price, and overall quality. With this resource, you can make an informed decision and ensure you're investing your time and money in the right place. Best of luck on your programming journey!

Re: Tips for Finding the Best Programming Courses

by archybows » Mon May 08, 2023 12:31 pm

I can't believe how lucky I am to have stumbled upon your post! I was just about to sign up for a programming course, but now I realize there are so many options out there. Your ranking is exactly what I needed to narrow down my choices and find the best fit for me. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with us!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion