[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3831)
Forum | Internal Medicine Board Review Questions | Knowmedge
Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
What is the difference between inbound marketing and sales f

by jo333y » Thu May 11, 2023 12:56 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been hearing a lot about inbound marketing and sales funnel lately, but I'm not quite sure what the difference is between the two. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

As far as I understand, inbound marketing is a method of attracting potential customers to your business through content creation, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and other tactics. The idea is to create valuable and informative content that will bring people to your website, and then convert those visitors into leads through various lead generation techniques.

On the other hand, a sales funnel is a visual representation of the customer journey from initial contact to final purchase. It's typically divided into several stages, such as awareness, consideration, and decision, and each stage corresponds to a specific set of actions that the customer takes.

So, it seems to me that inbound marketing is a broader concept that encompasses the various tactics used to attract and convert potential customers, while a sales funnel is a more specific tool used to map out the customer journey and ensure that the right messages are being delivered at each stage.

Am I on the right track here? Can anyone offer any additional insights or clarify any points that I may have missed? I appreciate any help or guidance you can provide.

Thanks!

Re: What is the difference between inbound marketing and sal

by Auroth » Thu May 11, 2023 12:57 pm

If you want your business to constantly grow, to get new customers, and to increase your profits, you have to constantly work on advertising, marketing, and promotion of your business. It's really hard, but who said it would be easy? However, I think an can ease your burden and help you increase sales. I have had to use this marketing tool several times and I have been pleased with the final results.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion