Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Share your business path

by Omnium » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:24 pm

Hello, fellow entrepreneurs! Share your business path. How much have you been in entrepreneurship? What're your achievements, and experiences?

Re: Share your business path

by Maximuus » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:50 pm

Doing business 30 years ago and now are very different. Now we must be active in social networks, attract new customers, use new technologies, otherwise the business will cease to generate income and develop. I also believe that it is necessary to use crm for networking to gather new people, clients, partners around you. It also affects business development.

Re: Share your business path

by Vincent _Whittle » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:03 pm

Thank you for your interest in learning more about my business path. I started my journey as an entrepreneur with a focus on blockchain technology. My research into the industry led me to ICOholder, an organization that provides resources and information on upcoming ICOs and trending blockchain companies. This served as a huge source of valuable insight for me in developing my blockchain-focused ventures. I'm looking forward to continuing to grow and expand my knowledge of the industry and its ever-evolving landscape.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion