Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Selling my motorcycle - suggestions?

by soap94 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:22 pm

Hi there :) I am planning to sell my motorcycle and looking for any support regarding documents, legal and bill of sale statement. Are there any platforms or companies which can help with that? Thanks a lot!

Re: Selling my motorcycle - suggestions?

by annatrs » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:08 pm

Hi there, I am happy to support you with the query! The specific documents you need to sell a motorcycle may vary depending on your location and local regulations, but in general, you will need:

Certificate of Title: This document proves ownership of the motorcycle and allows you to legally transfer ownership to the buyer.
Bill of Sale: This is a document that details the terms of the sale, including the purchase price, the condition of the motorcycle, and any warranties or guarantees. When it comes to bill of sale you can check https://billofsaletemplates.us/motorcycle-bill-of-sale-template/ for more details
Release of Liability: This document releases you from any liability for the motorcycle after it has been sold.

Re: Selling my motorcycle - suggestions?

by soap94 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:30 pm

Thanks a lot for the recommendation, it was really nice to hear from you. I will make sure that the materials you've highlighed will be used. Thanks!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion