Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I need your help!

by laura32 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:55 pm

Hi all! What can you tell me about the best master data management strategies for running a successful business. Do you have any recommendations or personal experiences you can share with me? What are some common challenges organizations face when implementing master data management strategies?

Re: I need your help!

by ron43 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:58 pm

I highly recommend establishing strong master data management process https://www.the-next-tech.com/business/how-a-successful-master-data-program-can-improve-your-business/ . This involves identifying, organizing, and maintaining accurate and consistent data across all systems and applications. A solid MDM process ensures that data is of high quality and readily available to users, which can lead to more efficient decision-making and improved business outcomes. One common challenge is getting buy-in from stakeholders across the organization, as MDM requires collaboration and input from various departments. Additionally, ensuring data quality can be a challenge, as data may be incomplete, inaccurate, or inconsistent across different sources.

by Markus » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:05 pm

I would suggest implementing a data governance framework to ensure that data is managed and used appropriately across the organization. This can involve defining data standards, establishing policies and procedures, and assigning ownership and accountability for data.

by georgeHel » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:45 am

Cool thanx for help me too!

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion