Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Your favorite games

by Liam526 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:32 pm

I usually play shooters and strategy games, but I also like to play adventure games and puzzle games. Recently I started playing survival games and I really enjoyed them. I think games can be a great way to pass the time and relax after a hard day. I also think that games can be good for developing some skills like logical thinking and reaction.

Re: Your favorite games

by Noah123 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:54 am

I rather prefer games on mobile devices, such as puzzle games and strategy games. I find that mobile games can be a great way to spend time on the go or while waiting for something. I also like to play games that can improve my skills and knowledge, such as learning games to learn new languages or math problems. My favorite game on my mobile device is Monument Valley. I also like to play different mobile games on my computer, I found the website https://www.friv2online.com/ which helps me with my choices.

by luckyjack » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:04 am

LOL and Clash of Clans

by Frank86 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:23 am

I often play online games such as MOBAs and MMORPGs. I find that games with multiplayer mode are very interesting and can provide many new experiences. I also prefer to play games that have a storyline and can be attention-grabbing. My favorite game at the moment is World of Warcraft.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion