Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Creating an instructional video.

by Bedolaga » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:47 am

Creating an instructional video. Can you tell me how I can create instructional videos for my students? Can I create such videos myself and how effective would it be for my business?

Re: Creating an instructional video.

by Gcomtanna » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:21 am

I think it's a good idea to create such a video, and I have some useful tips for you. don't waste your time trying to create a video yourself. I am sure that your skills will not be enough to create a quality and attractive product. It is better to get professional help. Don't worry, it's not expensive, you can check https://crftvideo.com/ price of video explanation. I'm sure it will pleasantly surprise your customers and make your business even more successful. It will be better than you will spend a huge amount of time and nerves and end up failing to make a video with beautiful visuals.

by Bedolaga » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:18 am

Yes, making a video is a great idea. But be sure to make it short - 90 seconds or less ideally. Your key message and value proposition should be in the first 30 seconds. Speak in 2nd person, using words like "You" and "Your." Use simple language - don't alienate viewers with technical terms they won't understand.

by wewtyy » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:05 am

I often go to tiktok and cap cut to get samples to edit videos directly.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion