Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Moving to a new home

by Frank86 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:46 pm

I am about to move to Charlottesville, Virginia, and I need advice on buying a home. I know it is a beautiful and picturesque city, but I have never lived in Virginia before. I'm looking for a condo with a good location and not too expensive. What neighborhood should I consider? And how do I find a good realtor to buy a house?

Re: Moving to a new home

by Noah123 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:02 am

I've lived in Charlottesville for several years now and can recommend several neighborhoods for buying a home. If you want to live closer to downtown, you might consider North Downtown or Belmont. If you prefer a quieter and quieter neighborhood, you might consider Crozet or Earlysville. As far as finding a realtor, I would recommend contacting charlottesville virginia realtors as they can help you find the right fit and handle the entire transaction process.

Re: Moving to a new home

by Liam526 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:35 am

I agree with the recommendations, but I also recommend looking at the Ivy neighborhood. It's a very picturesque neighborhood, is on the west side of town, and has many nice and spacious homes. As far as finding a realtor, I would recommend going with a real estate agency that specializes in the area, as they may have more knowledge of the real estate and market in that particular area. In any case, don't forget to do your own analysis and check your sales history before making a decision to buy.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion