Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
If anyone has any recommendations for useful articles about

by maxfalton80 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:52 am

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for useful articles about various diseases. I'm looking to educate myself more on the subject and would love to read up on different illnesses.

Re: If anyone has any recommendations for useful articles ab

by Carlredford » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:12 am

Hey there! I've actually been doing some research on this topic myself lately. I've found that there are a lot of great resources out there if you know where to look. One of my go-to sources for health-related articles is the website https://gentaur.co.uk/learning. They have a section on their website called "Health Topics" that provides in-depth information on a wide variety of diseases and conditions. I've found their articles to be really informative and well-researched.

Re: If anyone has any recommendations for useful articles ab

by Jimclatone » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:26 am

I second that! Their website is definitely a great resource. Another website I like to use is WebMD. They have a lot of articles about specific diseases and conditions, as well as more general health-related topics. They also have a symptom checker tool that can be really helpful if you're trying to figure out what might be causing certain symptoms. However, I would recommend taking any information you find on WebMD (or any other website, for that matter) with a grain of salt and consulting with a doctor if you have any concerns about your health.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion